The System Developer handles the writing of diagnostic programs and codes for operating systems and software to ensure their efficiency. If needed, the System Developer may be asked to make recommendations for future developments. Depending on the type of organization, Developers can become either Systems or Applications Specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities
- System Development.
- Contribute software definition, specification, and requirement analysis.
- Develop simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements.
- Design, implement, and monitor all phases of system development by:
- Executing system development plan.
- Handling unit testing procedure.
- Developing change order or bug fixes.
- Deploying and implementing new systems.
- Report Management.
- Ensure reporting and updating of the required weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Raise initiatives and activities on process and system improvement.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in IT Computer - Software, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of:
- Systematic programming structure
- Database programming
- Any visual programming
- Average coordinating and interpersonal skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Software Testing
- Computer Networking
- Network Security
- Computer maintenance
- Microsoft / MS Access
- Computer System Administration
- Database System Administration (DBA)
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila City, 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.