- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor, Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The UI/UX Designer represents the customer/client/user focus that a development-oriented group will likely find it hard to specialize in, and is a sign of the organization's awareness and intention to provide better client-focused user experiences and not just an afterthought.
To this end, the UI/UX Designer's responsibilities primarily entail the creation, development, execution and guidance of the design branding of the company when it comes to user interfaces. A project may have its own or derivative design objectives, and the UI/UX designer is also responsible for making sure that it is consistently met. Other responsibilities include the supervision of related activities to UI design, administer planning and prototyping processes and lead design iteration/improvement initiatives. A graphic design background is preferred but is not strictly required. The initiative, however, to lead all processes related to UI/UX and insist on the standard of design quality is a must.
The UI/UX Designer is also required to participate in some projects that will need their judgement and process orientation, and is encouraged to take part in other activities that will deepen their knowledge of the project at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with and support fellow project members on the planning and development of the projects in pipeline, ensuring requirements and deliverables have been met on time.
- Ensure responsiveness, quality, performance, security of said projects in a manner that is relevant to their expertise.
- Lead the organization's UI/UX processes, by facilitating the creation, development and maintenance of the company's set of UI conventions, guidelines and process workflows.
- Exemplify and uphold the standard of design quality when it comes to the projects undertaken by the organization.
- Design well-crafted, client-focused user interfaces and web pages that fit the project requirements.
- Contribute to technical solutions and requirements definition; solve complex problems by contributing to analysis and development of technical solutions.
- Participate in the update, maintenance and security of the company's existing in-house systems, websites and applications as needed.
- Follow the latest real estate and tech trends and be updated.
- Equip and represent the company values at all times.
- Perform related work as required.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or any equivalent course.
- Must have a proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or any similar role.
- Strong portfolio of designed projects.
- Must have strong front-end development programming languages.
- Good art direction, creative and shall possess a strong understanding of web design and visual art.
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral.
- We put a high value on someone who has integrity, honesty and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.