Graphic Designer Intern for GreatWork
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor, Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Department and other departments in creating and/or editing of photos, videos, charts or other graphic elements for their projects.
- Designing of flyers, posters and other projects under the assigned department.
- Producing videos for social media campaigns.
- Assists the Digital Marketing Specialist in creating an impactful marketing strategy to capture the company's target market.
- Provide new and fresh ideas under his/her assigned department.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned to him/her.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent degree.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, PremierPro & Photoshop.
- Skilled in video production and photography.
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and must be good at time management.
- Must be a team-player but can work independently.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
Note: This is an urgent requirement and the qualified candidates must be willing to start ASAP.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Infographic Design
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign
- Advertising Design
- Advertising Management
- Certificate in Fine Arts [Industrial Design]
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.