- Quezon City, Philippines1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Property Manager is responsible to review the projected annual operating budget, assessment on CUSA fees, rental and other future expenses, building insurance requirement on fire, earthquake, property damages, comprehensive general liabilities and the real estate tax of the land. He/she must also attend monthly meetings with the board of directors or building owner/s to discuss issues and concerns on property management and project development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews building plans on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, water metering, parking system and all documents of warranties and guarantees of system installed in the building.
- Reviews the projected annual operating budget, assessment on Cusa, fees, rental and other future expense.
- Review building insurance requirement on fire, earthquake, property damages, comprehensive general liabilities and real estate tax of the land.
- Attend to the requirement of the City Building official and Bureau of Fire Protection.
- Attend monthly meeting with board of directors or building owner to discuss issues and concerns on property management and project development.
- Implement rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the building.
- Monitor billing, collections activities and remittances on city/local government.
- Review and adopt security and safety measure of the building.
- Maintain good housekeeping and sanitation on the premises
- At least 3 years of experience in either of the following: operating facilities, residential buildings, commercial malls, and office buildings.
- Must have experience with a property management firm, and is familiar with its operations, organization structure, roles, and functions.
- Must be a graduate of Management, Real Estate Management, or Engineering. (Those who graduated with related courses are very much welcome to apply).
- Those who hold Master’s Degree in Management or Engineering have an advantage.
- Those who hold a Certificate from the Short Course Offering: Property Management have an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a proactive worker who can work with minimum to no supervision.
- We put high value in someone with integrity, honesty, and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.