- Inspect truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips and submit a written report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in manoeuvring vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather. Must be able to operate equipment in all types of weather and conditions. This includes going forward and backing up long distances, around corners, and in and around very tight areas.
- Report all accidents and incidents involving drivers or company equipment.
- Report highway safety hazards noted in route.
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies, or in the event of irregularities relating to pick up or delivery of cargo.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Has Professional Driver’s License 123
- Has experience on driving 10 wheeler trucks, trailer, elf and forward
- At least high school graduate
- With vocational course in automotive
About Power Steel Specialist Trading Corporation
Power Steel is the distributor of metal products and regarded as the no.1 steel supplier in the Philippines. It is the basic purpose of the company to create value through diligent distribution of metal products to consumers.