UI | UX Developer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 hours ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 33 minutes ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Pointwest Building, UP Ayala Technohub, Commonwealth, Quezon City, Makati, Philippines
- Proven UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Must be willing to do onsite assignment in Germany
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Pointwest is the top 100% Filipino-owned IT-BPO company in the Philippines. It was founded in 2003 by pioneers of the Philippine BPO industry to prove that Filipinos can provide first-in-class IT services to companies, organizations and governments both local and abroad. Pointwest provides IT services to top Philippine and Fortune 500 companies. The company has deep domain expertise in the following verticals: transportation, logistics, healthcare, banking and the retail sector. It provides mobile, web development and enterprise IT development services as well as application integration services.