Accounting Officer | Makati
- Makati, Philippines821 A. Spring corner JP Rizal Sts., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is primarily responsible for the preparation and analysis of the companies’ financial statements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports generated by the staff and/or the Accounting system
- Reviews and validates journal vouchers and edits them in the Accounting System
- Reviews and validates bank reconciliation report.
- Ensures all accounts are properly recorded
- Posts entries to general ledger
- Checks and prepares journal vouchers
- Prepares financial statements for internal and external reporting
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy.
- With at least 3 years significant experience in General Accounting.
- Willing to work Overtime and Saturdays.
- Can work in a fast- paced work environment.
- Willing to work at Makati.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 A. Spring corner JP Rizal Sts., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.