New Accounts Assistant | Makati
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the implementation of cash agent plans and strategies by assisting in the monitoring the daily operations, and ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Generates and prepares performance reports based on assigned segment.
- Communicates with appropriate sales channel personnel to monitor the operations.
- Reviews and analyzes performance reports for any irregular transactions that are indicative of possible fraud activities; communicates any findings to Cash Agent Officer for further investigation.
- Provides the necessary assistance to Cash Agent in monitoring emerging market trends that may impact the business operations.
- Monitors and files copies of regulatory circulars and other requirements. Assists in monitoring BSP's and Audit's findings to ensure that these are properly addressed and resolved
- Ensures data privacy and integrity of key databases (reports, clients' confidential information, regulatory communications, legal documents, etc.)
- The candidate must be a graduate of any four (4) year course.
- At least six (6) months of relative experience in banking or financial services industry
- With basic knowledge in banking services operations
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication in both oral and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work in Makati
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.