Audit Specialist | Makati
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is primarily responsible for the execution of audit plan, preparation of reports and communication of audit result to clients. Also includes, providing a recommendation to address audit findings
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Bachelor of Science in Internal Audit.
- Preferably Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Working knowledge of audit processes and standards including risk assessment approaches, methodologies, and techniques is an advantage
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Willing to do field work
- Willing to work in Makati
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.