Planning Engineer (For ECE Graduates)
- Makati, Philippines106, Don Carlos Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Planning Engineer assists the Planning Department Head in developing the correct systems for the requested service of the customer. The job may require the Engineer to do both desk and field planning. This will include feasibility evaluations, solutions design recommendations, site evaluations, and the production of blueprints and plans.
- Undertakes technical and feasibility studies.
- Conducts actual site survey for cable facility, which includes fiber routes and node or splitter terminations.
- Conducts actual site survey for clients under the wireless facility, which includes LOS survey needed for the recommendations or antenna pole mast location, cable routes, and server location
- Conducts an actual survey which includes termination to building's entrance conduit, which includes termination to building's MDF, conduit layout, and routers going to the client-server room
- Develops detailed plans.
- Assess the potential risks of specific projects as well as undertakes risk management in a specialist role.
- Supervises tendering procedures and putting together proposals.
- Manages, supervises, and visits to contractors on-site.
- Communicates and liaise effectively with colleagues, subcontractors, consultants, and clients
- Manages budget and other project resources.
- Manages change per request of client related to design and ensures relevant parties are notified of changes in the project.
- Compiles, checks and approves reports.
- Reviews and approves project drawings.
- Schedules materials and equipment purchases and delivery.
- Attends meetings to discuss various projects.
- Adopts to relevant requirements issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices, and safety of all work assignments.
- Ensures that projects run smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electronics Engineering, Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam), or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knows how to drive and possess a Driver's License.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Licenses and Certifications
- Electronics Engineer
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Don Carlos Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.