- Report to the ERU Manager regarding requested training by the chapter and coordinate for possible schedule.
- Conduct Regional Collapsed Structure Search and Rescue, Water Search and Rescue, and Rope Rescue, for North Luzon, Central Luzon, NCR, Southern Luzon, Visayas, Northern Mindanao, Central Mindanao, and Southern Mindanao as part of technical working group or review committee related to Safety Service courses.
- Monitor and supervise inquiry of ERU training request or emergency response operation.
- Deploy personnel for Ambulance Emergency Response, collapsed structure, water rescue, and fire.
- Participate in major PRC activities/events and attends ERU meetings and represent the PRC ERU in other agency or organization's activity such as TV questing, NDRRMC meetings, etc.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Current holder of First aid and CPR certificate of completion.
- Served the organization as volunteer for 1 year.
- 2 years emergency response experience.
- Willing to teach and render 24/7 duty for response in time of emergency if needed.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Non-Profit / Volunteering
- 1 opening
About Philippine Red Cross
The Philippine Red Cross has a long and proud history of offering humanitarian services around the country with its origins dating back to 1899. The organization was formally recognized by the International Committee of the Red Cross and admitted to the League of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (now known at the Federation) in 1947. As the premier humanitarian organization in the country the Philippine Red Cross is committed to providing timely, efficient and responsive humanitarian services to the most vulnerable.