- Makati, Philippines
- Verifies if the request is within approved Budget.
- Processes Purchase Requests from departments and clinics by canvassing, negotiating with suppliers for the best price and terms to submit canvass sheet to Materials Management Supervisor and prepares Purchase Order.
- Receives and inspects all items delivered and checks the sales invoices against the Pos by checking the actual count, expiration dates, specifications and conditions of items.
- Facilitates distribution of the different departments and clinics the supplies and equipment requested by preparing the transmittal form within the Turn-Around-Time of the day.
- Processes payments to suppliers (PO & Non-PO based)
- Graduate of BS Nursing, Pharmacy, or any Medical allied courses;
- Good presentation skills;
- Preferably Male;
- Experience in purchasing is an edge.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 4F STI Holdings Center 6764 Ayala Ave. Makati City, 6764 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Health and Medical
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.