Sales Office Manager
Pepsi Cola Products Philippines, Inc.- Central Luzon Operations
- San Fernando, PhilippinesMc Arthur Highway, Brgy. Sindalan, San Fernando, Central Luzon, PhilippinesSan FernandoCentral LuzonPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Lead the overall operations of PCPPI sales office within Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and corporate policies & procedures with the objective of providing services to sales while protecting and optimizing company assets
- Supervise & implement the standard and necessary procedures in managing FGs and containers in order to ensure physical safeguards and product availability.
- Implement the standard and necessary procedures on safeguard, maintenance, and recording of fixed assets/fleet and marketing collaterals in order to prevent losses and control capital/operating expenses.
- Implement effective controls on settlement and cash in order to ensure that cash is properly accounted and protected against losses and embezzlements.
- Implement the standard accounting processes and operating reports in order to provide timely and accurate financial and operational information.
- Strictly implement other PCPPI policies related to sales office operations in order to ensure consistent and strict compliance thereof.
- Coordinate all matters requiring safety and security; implement and monitor sales office housekeeping in order to safeguard company assets, ensure secured, and conducive work environment.
- Implement all IT policies, inventory, sales & settlement-related and credit-related IT installed systems in order to ensure that these are consistently and efficiently running and updated.
- Implement and support SOOM programs that enhance current and future individual, team and organizational operating capability in order to establish a well informed, well trained, empowered workforce and stable organization.
- A graduate of Business course or any 4-year course;
- 5-years experience in Audit or Accounting, 3 years of which in a supervisory capacity;
- With experience/ knowledge/exposure in warehousing or logistics;
- In-depth understanding of sales office related settlement, sales and operating processes of the business;
- With working knowledge in accounting process/systems;
- Highly mobile and flexible;
- Willing to be assigned in Central Luzon area (Bulacan and Tarlac)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Mc Arthur Highway, Brgy. Sindalan, San Fernando, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 2 openings
About Pepsi Cola Products Philippines, Inc.- Central Luzon Operations
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc. is the exclusive bottler of PepsiCo beverages in the Philippines, with a relationship spanning 66 years. Lotte Chilsung, one of the biggest beverage companies in South Korea, is the lead shareholder of PCPPI as an independently-listed company and co-manages it with PepsiCo.
PCPPI manufactures and sells well-known brands such as Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, 7-Up, Mirinda, Mug, Gatorade, Tropicana, Lipton, Sting, and Premier. It has established manufacturing facilities across the country, serving at least 500,000 outlets and providing employment through its extensive distribution network.