Business Development Executive
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We’re hiring a Business Consultant to lead key high impact optimization for the marketplace websites in which Upteam sells its products (e.g. Rebelle.com, Tradesy.com), across the areas of product visibility, price elasticity, promotional efficiency, amongst others. This role will help in agressively driving growth by:
- Designing valid experiments and customer site optimization programs
- Understanding consumer needs via analytics
- Work with cross functional group to generate ideas to address consumer needs
- Launch A/B tests to identify high impact winning ideas
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own A/B and multivariate test execution, documentation, instrumentation, analysis, and segmentation
- Define and own testing/targeting criteria and managing a testing/targeting calendar, while maintaining multiple stakeholder expectations
- Develop and clearly articulate test hypotheses, success metrics and testing requirements
- Emphasis on analytics to identify consumer needs and testing to identify winning solutions
- Analyze key product performance and make recommendations on how to improve them
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional team to shortlist ideas to test, implement tests and work with key stakeholders to implements the tests.
- Ensure timely execution of campaigns, monitor results to identify issues early, sharing results and communicating recommendations to appropriate teams.
- 5 years of experience performing analyses, generating insights, to solve business problems
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using web analytics programs such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or related tools.
- Minimum of 3 years experience using A/B and Multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, and attention to detail
- Results driven and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter who can take charge of complex tasks with some direction
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Build relationships and work effectively with cross functional team
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.