Web stack Developer
- Makati, Philippines6th flr, OPL Bldg, 100 C Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The role of the candidate is to make the bridge between customer business, technical and quality requirements and the development team, ensuring all are met. He must also act as a technical leader and advisor for the team, creating and maintaining the needed infrastructure to support the end to end product development cycle.
- Its responsibilities also include managing the application deployment in the selected cloud hosting platform.
- It also must also be able to configure and maintain all the source control, integration and deployment environments.
- The candidate should be a specialist in the web application development ecosystem and comprehend the base technologies involved in web application development, namely the HTTP protocol, the REST API architectural and development principles, and at least understand most of the technologies involved in this particular web application:
- Node.js and document database technologies.
- It must also be proficient administering and use the supporting tools needed to structure and bundle modern web applications, namely web modules and webpack module bundler.
- It must also understand and be trained, managing and use the supporting tools used in software development, namely unit and integration tests, Git Source control, unit and continuous integration mechanisms.
- The candidate must also have development teams management and coordination skills.
- To be able to work in a distributed development environment.
- Good conversation and writing skills in the English language.
- It must be organized and proud of the deliverables he and his team produces, have permanently in its mindset that the software development is only done when properly tested and documented and transmitting those principles to the team he manages and coordinates.
- The candidate must have supervisory experience with a team of 3 people, for at least one web application project, similar to the one that will be developed.
- Skills Required
- Web Application Development
- Project Planning and Coordination (3 yrs minimum)
- NoSQL Databases
- Mobile Hybrid Technologies
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6th flr, OPL Bldg, 100 C Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.