Junior Product Manager
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Work closely with the different departments in relation to strategic initiatives and define the product vision.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to build and implement a roadmap and ensure that it fits in with the overall strategy of the company.
- Manage the product lifecycle; work with the Development team to build and launch new products and provide support as necessary.
- Define the requirements for Feature and/or Support requests that will be used by the Technical team and ensure to identify dependencies with interdepartmental processes.
- Assist in maintaining the Product Development pipeline and report to the team on a regular basis on all aspects of the Product Manager’s role, including product discoveries, ongoing product management, and development efforts and any operations issues that require attention.
- Minimum of one year experience in Product Development role.
- Must have experience in closely working with the IT Engineering department.
- Proficient in English language.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.