● Involves providing client customers and partners with in-depth technical assistance in the use of our products and solutions.
● Cooperate with client sales and professional services teams to ensure ongoing customer success and satisfaction
● Form part of an on-call rotation order to guarantee 24x7x365 support to customers in shifts
● Participate in the maintenance of support documentation.
● Has experience working with Linux OS (1-2yrs).
● Experience in UNIX scripting is a plus.
● Networking experience exposure or CCNA certified is a plus.
● Resourceful with good analytical skills and the ability to perform systematic troubleshooting techniques.
● Good customer handling and communication skills.
● Comfortable in handling customers over the phone.
● Collaborative team player
● Self-motivated, highly responsible
● Able to work well under pressure
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.