- Client Contact: screen phone calls, communicate client messages, and following up with clients, when appropriate.
- Schedules appointments using Microsoft Outlook.
- Composing/preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Processes time and expense reports accurately and timely, and manages expenses and reimbursements.
- Must be a college graduate
- Experience in Quickbooks
- Handling customer service
- Wholesale inquiries for the brand and doing paperwork
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.