HR Assistant Manager | BPO Company
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Participate in creating the plans and strategies that the HR team will implement.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate strong HR policies and services that cater to Penbrothers and its clients.
- Manage compensation and benefits, employee relations and other HR transactions.
- Liaise with Penbrothers' clients to determine how we can add value to our existing services.
- Works alongside Top Management with decision making, direction-setting and evaluation.
- College Graduate is a minimum, A degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Management or Business Administration is a plus.
- 6 to 8 years’ experience as an HR Generalist
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Labor Relations, Employee Engagement, Compensation and Benefits, and Transactional HR is preferred.
- HR from BPO set up is preferred.
- Wants to work in a dynamic, fun and growing start up
- Loves challenges and can work under pressure
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.