- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Human resource admins are the behind-the- scenes collaborators and colleagues whose main job responsibilities are focused on ensuring proper employment experiences across all Penbrothers employees.
HR admins are involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Their work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, and performance reports.
Tasked with the onboarding of new employees and their compliance with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the HR admin acts as the middle ground between HR recruitment and payroll teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles orientation and onboarding of new hire.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree of any 4-year course. Major in Business, Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or any related course is a huge plus.
- At least 1-year of generalist experience
- Must be able to compute payroll manually and knowledgeable in government contributions, policies and process.
- Must have average excellent skills in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Must be able to communicate clearly (both written and orally) with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management.
- Interested in working for a dynamic, multinational startup is a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.