Credit and Collection Analyst
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To perform relevant accounting and financial tasks and involve in monitoring the flow of
all the cash transactions, ensuring their proper entry, verifying the accuracy of financial records, assisting in report generation, and recommending policies for improving the financial procedures and policies.
- Support working capital management of the Group by ensuring timely and accurate collection.
- Impose Group policies and legal remedies to collect delinquent accounts.
- Regular update of Collection Reports and File
- Contributes to cost saving efforts of the team through effective management of the Group's bank accounts.
- Automation on collection and receivable monitoring to system.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Internal Audit and/or related courses
- Having an experience in Startups is an advantage
- Candidate should have atleast 1-2 years experience
- Tech-savvy individual with knowledge/experience in disruptive business applications and/or traditional office applications
- Critical thinker which pursues the ‘why?’ in tasks assigned
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.