- Generate high standard, accurate drawings as briefed within deadline using AutoCAD (primarily) and / or Revit in a timely manner
- Coordinate / Liaise with the project design team and external consultants
- Adhere to drafting standards
- Maintain accurate time records of tasks
- Liaise with and support internal departments
- 2 years minimum AutoCAD drafting experience in Architecture
- Relevant qualifications
- Appreciation of Australian Building Codes and Standards, ability and a willingness to learn quickly their interpretation.
- Sound knowledge of commercial construction
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to adapt to new software and construction concepts quickly
- Self-starter, motivated to achieve deliverables/deadlines and can output quality work with minimal direction
- A proactive and positive demeanor, with the willingness to learn and adapt
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.