Junior Digital Designer
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Junior Digital Designer, your role will focus on helping potential customers discover Qwilr and evolve their business, by transforming their old-school documents to beautiful webpages using Qwilr. With Qwilr as your secret weapon and your eye for design, you will turn existing documents to visually engaging pages that are on-brand for various business contexts to help each customer's content shine.
Part of empowering customers in their discovery process will involve creating a plethora of brands, and translating that to Qwilr templates that inspire action. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in marketing and graphic design, but does not necessarily have deep experience in the field yet
- Put together existing documents, brand assets (content, graphics, videos, etc.) and other media to create a visually impressive Qwilr page which showcases relevant Qwilr features for the user.
- Regularly update Qwilr's existing pool of 100+ template landing pages by creating stand-alone brands complete with relevant visuals (logo, color palettes, fonts, graphics, etc).
- Create visual assets such as online ad banners, blog headers, graphics for campaigns, and social media collateral that is consistent with Qwilr's look, feel, and tone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and comfortable with actively surfacing ideas as well as challenges.
- Familiar with some basic tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Figma
- Able to create visual output that feels like a singular brand, but also able to easily create varied styles.
- A cultural fit, but can actively bring something new to our culture that makes it even better.
- Efficiently delivers output in a timely manner, if not streamlining processes.
- Diligent in ensuring output is always of great quality (across design, copy, etc)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.