The Global Compliance Analyst is responsible for preparing and filing of various regulatory requirements of the Group in EU, US, GCC, and Asia markets. He shall be responsible in ensuring tight controls in procure-to-pay, and record-to-report processes. He shall also be involved in periodic reporting to investors, and investment deck drafting.
- Ensure timely submission of regulatory reports related to import-export, tax compliance, and IFRS/GAAP reporting in the jurisdictions where the Company operates.
- Advises on compliance risks which may be brought by change in the Company’s business model or potential laws and regulations.
- Ensure high level of accuracy in the reported balance of operating expenses, inventory and receivables of the Company.
- Initiate projects related to process streamlining and/or automation which is expected to reduce full-time equivalent (FTE) by 0.20
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant an advantage
- Experience in Startups an advantage
- Fresh graduates also encouraged to apply
- Tech-savvy individual with knowledge/experience in disruptive business applications and/or traditional office applications
- Experience in General Accounting and Tax Compliance an advantage
- Critical thinker which pursues the ‘why?’ in tasks assigned
- Team player
- Fluent in English
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.