- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Leads the day-to-day operations and ensures that the core KPI targets are achieved.
- Monitors the creation and timely resolution of
- incidents related to Operations.
- Monitors all incidences beyond SLA and reviews the process flows and leads the team in identifying root causes of issues and generate preventive and corrective action plans.
- Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of team members, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group.
- Reviews the daily achievement of the capacity targets for Inbound, Outbound and Returns.
- Provide or pull-in resources as necessary to ensure that the monthly capacity targets are achieved.
- Perform thorough investigation and document inventory discrepancies.
- Supervises and coordinates the taking of periodic physical inventories.
- Possesses a Bachelors Degree in Management, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year of working experience in ecommerce, warehousing and logistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- With at least 1 year experience in leading or supervising a team
- Has Experience in Warehouse Management, Resource and Manpower Planning and Forecasting.
- Has ownership and the ability to coach, facilitate and train the team.
- Experience working for Lazada, Zalora, and Shopee is an advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.