AWS Support Specialist
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position focuses on infrastructure support for a cloud-based, multi instance / multi operating system service-based trading platform. The platform provides trade structuring, pricing, and life-cycle management services along with counterparty maintenance, reporting, invoice generation, and regulatory reporting for interest rate derivatives and foreign exchange contracts.
- 3-5 years of dedicated AWS support experience
- ECS instances, Security Groups, Load Balancers, AMIs
- AWS VPC topology including route tables and VPN appliances such as VNS
- IAM management for users, access, and permissions
- S3 homogeneous storage
- Cloud formation and scripting
- AWS CLI
- AWS tools such as Cloudwatch, CloudSploit, DataDog
- Well versed in Linux, Windows operating systems
- Database DBA experience is a highly-desired plus: familiarity with MS SQL Server, backups and maintenance
- Familiarity with 3rd party tools like Alert Logic Threat Manager is a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.