- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of Data Matching Specialist / Data Encoder. Our ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills as well as attention to details. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Be part of the data project that aims to provide the organization with reliable and accurate data, robust insight and analyses, and proper recommendation.
- Correctly identify, label, and match different products from multiple data sources. Evaluate whether the listed items are similar based on photos and description.
- Create unique data indices that will identify similar items.
- Hit daily targets and brand completion deadlines.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- A Graduate of any 4-year degree course
- Data entry skills
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and must be results driven
- Ability to communicate, follow and provide written and oral instructions in a precise, understandable manner
- Knowledge in the luxury fashion industry a plus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, OPL Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting/Business Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.