Selleri is a dropshipping platform for resellers throughout Indonesia. With Selleri, anyone can start selling online without capital and without stock. Selleri provides infrastructure that helps online traders to find quality products to sell on social media and marketplaces. With the Android application for resellers looking for free products and websites to make it easier for them to share products with buyers. We also provide a dashboard for suppliers to upload products and process orders.
Our focus is to provide a reliable platform for resellers to make transactions safely. We help thousands of resellers in Indonesia every day who want to sell online. From housewives, young millennials and anyone who wants to start selling, sellers have succeeded in providing additional sources of income. We are growing fast and are looking for a team that is innovative and wants to help the community grow.
Our vision is to be the #1 social commerce app in Indonesia. By helping resellers sell online and suppliers to get new selling channels, Selleri will become the largest social commerce application with billion dollars yearly revenue. Your mission as a member of the Selleri team is to build the infrastructure to monitor, grow and improve our system. Our team is very friendly, transparent and often hangout together.
- Translate project requirement into actionable steps
- Build and deploy react native app for android and ios
- Collaborate with backend team, UI / UX dev ops, and Product Manager
- Implement UI / UX designs for the application or web dashboard
- Implement user authentication, unit testing, and API integration
- Release new features to google play store and ios app store
- Test apk in various OS and screen size
- Test backend requests Server node using REST API
- Monitoring dan error handling
- Provide guidance to other frontend engineers regarding best practises
Developers who are experienced with hybrid apps such as Angular.js or native Android are also allowed to apply for this job opening and develop with Selleri.
Work from Home is effective during pandemic. After that, team is expected to work in office
- Basic understanding of front-end responsive web development: React.js, react native
- 2 years+ experience with android native or hybrid development
- Minimum 2 years+ react js or react native development
- Experience testing on android and ios.
- Experience with REST interface to communicate with backend Node server.
- Experience with common front-end dev tools such as webpack, yarn, etc.
- Experience with app testing tools like appium and katalon.
- Familiar with React native libraries like formic, state management using redux-saga and reusable components
- Familiar with native deployment tools like a visual studio and android studio
- Familiar with deployment into the app and play stores
- Understanding of asynchronous programming and lazy loading
- Working with third-party libraries, dependencies, and debugging dependency conflicts
- Team collaboration with Git, Agile, and SCRUM
- Able to implement the UI/UX design, color pallets, and user-centric designs
- (optional) Have knowledge of mobile app security
- (Advantage) Experience in e-commerce, retail, and consumer-related field
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance