Customer Feedback Analyst (Community and Customer Experience Representative)
- Muntinlupa, Philippines, , Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful teams tend to have:
An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
A proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and handle customer complaint issues.
- Assess customer feedback and take appropriate steps to improve customer
- Customer Service development (offer new solutions for existing problems, create new systems and functionality to increase job quality and efficiency).
- Monitor users’ accounts and transactions to detect patterns and prevent fraud activity
- Track trading activity and take appropriate actions in accordance with the company’s rules and regulations.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- At least one year experience as a customer service representative, preferably in the finance industry or E-commerce.
- An analytical mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively.
- Strong ability in using IT for professional use and can handle somewhat technical queries from customers.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency/blockchain field is a big plus.
- Multi-lingual capability is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.