Mobile Application Developer
- Makati, Philippines2F, Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the program design, scripting, and coding based on the functional requirements, flowcharts, modules logical sequence, and workflow.
- Able to handle troubleshooting, unit testing and debugging of the application or system.
- Collaborates with the project team members for system integration and data flow process.
- Must fulfill system documentation requirements including internal documentation within the codes and maintains historical records of development and revisions.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing application objective, input data, and output requirements with the analyst, team leader, and client.
- Confirms the application’s operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and codes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for the quality of the codes and conducts self-testing before turning over the codes to the quality assurance team for SAT, IAT and OAT.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, training and other educational mediums.
- Shall follow PDR standards in coding and security
- Trains users on system usage of the modules they had coded.
- Can be assigned to various clients and provide onsite support and installations.
- Provides support on bugs within the scope and jurisdiction of their modules
- May assists fellow programmers on tasks that needs additional resource outside of the initially assigned module or application.
- With a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related course
- Knowledgeable in Android and iOS programming.
- Must know how to use stored procedures
- Knowledgeable in using SQLite in the mobile device.
- Must have basic knowledge in backend programming (API, Web services)
- Knows how to read and create flowcharts and process diagrams
- Knows how to interpret and translate wireframe diagrams, solutions design and functional specifications.
- Knowledgeable with at least one GIS platform.
- Good customer service (both internal and external)
- English communication skills (written and oral)
- Team player
- An innovator with good research and development skills.
- Flexible and has good sense of ownership and responsibility
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F, Filipino Bldg. 135 Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.