- South Jakarta, Indonesia20, Lippo Kuningan 20th floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. B-12 Setiabudi, Jakarta 12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Provide and deliver routine and ad-hoc report across department and merchant partnered
- Collaborate across the department to develop new and update existing necessary dashboard/report for internal and merchant partnered.
- Responsible for providing quality recommendations based on historical performance, projections, market trends.
- Initiate incremental improvements to existing data management, processes, and product.
- Conduct research, business modeling and forecasting to support management decision in specific necessary ad-hoc issues.
- Get involved in gathering data from multiple data sources and manage data warehouse management.
- Min. Bachelor degree Information Management, Statistics or Engineering from reputable university in Indonesia with min GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 Scale.
- Has 1-2 years working experience in similar position in specific industry (Fintech / Banking/ IT consultant / Strategic & Corporate Planning) is preferred. Fresh graduate student is also welcome to apply as Junior Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of powerpoint and excel Pivot is a must.
- Experience of data database management system based on relational model (i.e using SQL - PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Strong analytical thinking, comfortable with numbers and stress tolerance.
- Good business sense & communication skills (English and Indonesia for both verbal and written).
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 20, Lippo Kuningan 20th floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. B-12 Setiabudi, Jakarta 12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.