- Designing and building database management system
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring and evaluating database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Oversee development of new databases
- Creating and optimizing complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues in how to input and extract data
- Identifying slow queries and suggesting alternatives
- Has 4-6 years of experience supporting MySQL/Postgres on Linux.
- Experience setting up and managing No-SQL databases like MongoDB (Mandatory).
- High Availability Solution Experience will be a plus.
- Experience with MySQL monitoring tools
- Ability to work with others groups to design and implement distributed MySQL/Mariadb architecture that will support performance and scalability needs.
- Actively administered several production Database servers in a high-traffic and distributed OLTP environment, with a mix of masters and slaves replication.
- Strong knowledge and experiences in setting up and administering MySQL replication.
- Strong knowledge of Database backup, recovery and upgrade procedures.
- Knowledge of Database performance tuning at the MySQL server configuration level as well as SQL tuning.
- Have written moderately complex Linux/Unix shell scripts utilizing built-in shell variables, regular expressions, conditional expressions, functions.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix tools.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lippo Kuningan 20th floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. B-12 Setiabudi, Jakarta 12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.