- Provides courteous and efficient food and beverage services to the guests.
- Takes orders effectively.
- Attends and respond to guests’ needs promptly and professionally.
- Presents bills to diners, collects payment, and gives to the cashier.
- Performs general housekeeping and cleaning duties, including:
- Cleaning glasses
- Furniture and fittings
- Laying of tables
- Up-keeping of rest room
- Assists in the kitchen and outdoor deliveries.
- Recommends improvements to the work processes as needed.
- Promotes a positive work environment that contributes to increasing efficiency and productivity of the workforce.
- Ensures that all coordination and communication requirements are met consistently, appropriately and correctly.
- Seeks ways to improve own productivity, as well as his/her team’s productivity by:
- Upgrading of skills
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Completed a vocational course or has graduated high school.
- 6 months of experience working in a fine dining restaurant.
- Advanced hospitality skills.
- Able to:
- Greet guest and take/process orders.
- Work accurately during peak hours.
- Ensure timely billing and order delivery.
- Maintain a cheerful disposition.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th Floor Oledan Square, 6788 Makati Skyplaza, Ayala Ave., Makati City
- 15 openings
About Oraclesee, Inc.
ORACLESEE, Inc. is a domestic corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Philippines to engage in the business of software design and programming, software system management, telemarketing, advertisement, handling and managing.