- Prepares the kitchen before the Chefs arrive to cook.
- Hands ingredients and utensils to Head Chef during food preparation activities.
- Assists the Chefs if they require help.
- Takes orders from Head Chefs about regular order preparation and daily specials.
- Places prepared dishes and platters on trays to make them ready for serving.
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen floors, ovens, and other cooking equipment on a periodic basis.
- Washes and dries dishes, flatware, and glasses.
- Throws away trash in trash receptacles.
- Experience working in a Chinese restaurant.
- Experience in Chinese Cuisine/ Dimsum.
- Ability to multitask.
- Detail oriented.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th Floor Oledan Square, 6788 Makati Skyplaza, Ayala Ave., Makati City
- Information Technology / IT and Business Process Outsourcing
About Oraclesee, Inc.
ORACLESEE, Inc. is a domestic corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Philippines to engage in the business of software design and programming, software system management, telemarketing, advertisement, handling and managing.