- Do HVAC installation, start-ups, troubleshooting, and after-sales services.
- Receive information about the problem you're trying to solve.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide technical support in the field.
- Collaborate with sales to develop product definitions responsive to customers' needs and market opportunities.
- NC II certification from TESDA.
- At least five years experience.
- Knowledgeable in all applications of HVAC technology.
- Good listening skills.
About One Midori Asia, Inc.
One Midori Asia, Inc. (OMA) is a full service design and construction company, spanning from planning, construction, to furniture services. We specialize in creating uplifting spaces, understanding details and harnessing skills to create an integrated approach. For six (6) years, the company has handling mostly interior unit renovation of upmarket residential condominium. OMA was established as a discipline: the integration of design, innovation, global building techniques, vernacular tradition and sustainability as the method to provide comprehensive solutions to prevailing methods in the industry today.