- Pasig, Philippines18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinates and performs activities associated with all aspects of administrative services such as office management and housekeeping, procurement methods and procedures, equipment and supply acquisition, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, vehicle repairs & maintenance, and security & safety.
- Coordinates and deals with suppliers, contractors, building administrators, lessors and service agencies (security, messengerial, janitorial, etc.).
- Consults with the immediate Department Head, other managers and other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, supplies requisition and other purchase requisitions, output quality and work schedules.
- Maintains records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, fuel consumption, vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Monitors inventory levels and purchases of supplies, furniture and fixtures and equipment as needed.
- Monitors and checks telephone bills, electric bills and other utility bills (water, management association dues, parking bills) and other administrative related bills such as supplier’s invoice, supplier’s delivery receipts to facilitate request for check payment.
- Participates in the work of subordinates in order to facilitate productivity or to overcome difficult aspects of work (e.g. making a hard bargain on prices of items for purchase, being resourceful in search for reliable suppliers, closing the best deal available).
- Provides subordinates with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems, and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Coordinates activities with other supervisory personnel, and with other work units or departments.
- Develops work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Implements corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Supervises the work of subordinates to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Evaluates administrative personnel’s job performance and conformance to regulations, and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Prepares and issues work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments of subordinates.
- Arranges for necessary maintenance and repair works.
- Plans layouts of stockrooms, warehouses, or other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors pertaining to items stored and submit the same for approval to the Department Head and top executives.
Years of Related Experience:
- At least 2 years in general administrative work i.e. for the entire company and not just one department.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- People management.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Above average analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Detail oriented, very organized and work well under pressure.
Behavioral and Interpersonal Qualities:
- Must be a go-getter; someone who takes initiative.
- Ethics and integrity.
- Adaptable and dependable.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented.
- Service oriented.
- Driven, aims for continuous improvement.
- Productive and pro-active.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.