Corporate Planning Associate
- Pasig, Philippines18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide corporate secretariat support to the company
- Communicate important organizational issues to respective departments
- Deal with corporate legal and constitutional issues
- Liaise with lawyers and relevant authorities on legal matters
- Implement communications strategy and a resourcing strategy that stabilizes funding for individual programs.
- Risk management and partnerships
- Statutory duties such as certifying bylaws and other documents, ensuring that access to records is granted to all parties as required by law, administering declarations and oaths, and ensuring that meeting minutes are kept correctly for accurate record keeping.
- Graduate of any Business-related course
- With at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, leadership, organizational, interpersonal, written, verbal and analytical skills, and be able to respond well under pressure.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 18th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, pasig City
- Media and Publishing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.