- Baguio, PhilippinesSan Miguel Avenue , Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesBaguioCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Summary Description: The Web Developer is responsible for building and supporting of the web technologies and properties maintained by K8 Applied Innovation Inc. The Web Developer must be passionate about building robust B2B and B2C ecommerce solutions, systems and web based applications. Primary skills include PHP, HMTL5 and CSS3 and other web development technologies.
- Develop web-based applications, customizations and UI changes on the company’s retail and wholesale websites.
- Integrate third-party platforms into our technology stack via API development adhering to best practices.
- Contribute to technical solutions and requirements definition; solve complex problems by contributing to analysis and development of technical solutions.
- Develop, customize and implement high-quality web solutions that meet company expectations and requirements.
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to provide status updates, reports on development and discuss project/product objectives and timeframes.
- Understanding of core User Experience Design principles and best practices that create highly converting digital marketing results.
- Experienced in leveraging CMS platforms including Wordpress & Joomla
- Familiar with troubleshooting and resolving cross-platform/browser issues, performance optimization, and other aspects of managing web server platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple design projects on tight deadlines and accustomed to fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions.
- Expertise in Responsive Web Design (RWD), semantic markup, Open Graph Protocol and other mobile and social oriented technologies.
- Experience in mobile application development on the IOS and Droid IDE’s.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.