- Makati, Philippines8 Rockwell, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Must be accommodating and approachable in dealing with clients, personally or over the phone.
- Must be able to put oneself in client’s shoes/ must be able to see client’s perspective.
- Must be sensible in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Must be prompt in attending to issues and requests.
- Must be accurate and detailed in keeping record of all client concerns and documents.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.