- Makati, PhilippinesAyala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Enters daily financial transactions appropriately
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Review expenses and make reimbursement
- Processes payments as well as documents like invoices
- Makes bank deposits as keep up records
- Perform all other tasks assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Commerce and Financial Management related courses.
- With minimum of 1 year experience with bookkeeping practices, cash disbursement and accounting systems.
- Able to understand accounting terminology.
- Good Communication Skills both oral and written.
- Trustworthy, attention to detail and ability to detect inconsistencies.
- Able to do multi-tasking, positive working attitude and highly organized.
- Can start working immediately.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.