SparkLab Innovation Center (Affiliate Company of Norde International Distributors)
SparkLab is the Philippine's largest Makerspace. It is also an engineering and product development center bringing the latest hardware expertise and technologies to its clients ranging in size from startups to multinationals. These groups and companies count on SparkLab as a partner to help them bring their ideas to realization.
Mechatronics Engineering is a team of customer-focused, self-directed engineers. They are problem solvers who handle basic engineering design and problem solving. They have strong technical backgrounds and are passionate about innovation and creating new technologies.
So, if you like collaborative environments and take pride in delivering exceptional engineering, join the team!
What You Will Do!
- Design and test mechanical systems with the direction of the senior engineers
- Create mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Design advanced control systems for mechanical systems.
- Analyze existing systems and suggest improvements.
- Implement or test design solutions.
- Join client engineering and conceptualization meetings
- Help completing client installations and deployments
- Provide clear, well-written technical updates to customers in a timely fashion
- Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
- Operate SparkLab's machines such as 3D printers, plasma, CNC etc
- Ensure customer requests have been fully completed in a timely matter
- Assist and mentor other engineers and lab members
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- 2+ years experience in electronics design or manufacturing
- Knowledge in CAD software such as Solidworks/Autocad
- Knowledge in basic electronics
- Stong Knowledge in the operation of mechanical actuators (Motors, Pneumatics and Hydraulic systems)
- Customer-focused attitude
- Have ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly
- Organized, self-starter with an ability to work independently and as a team member to follow through on issues under minimal supervision
- Fluent verbal and written English skills to communicate internally and with external customers
- Knowledge in Arduino a plus
- Ability to work from office in Quezon City area
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 102 Kalayaan Ave. Diliman Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening