- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As the HR Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Human Resources (HR), and you’ll be managing the Labor Relations and Engagement Team. You will be handling key complex, sensitive, and time-critical LR responsibilities including employee and labor relations in close coordination with other HR teams and different business units.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement appropriate strategies, plans, and interventions for all units to develop and maintain a high performing work environment.
- Consult with unit stakeholders to accurately diagnose issues and provide advice and solutions that maximize business results.
- Ensure the Company’s compliance to Philippine labor laws and standards, company policies, and applicable law/government-related concerns.
- Rollout and manage the company's employee engagement programs with participation of all employees nationwide.
- Represent the company in DOLE audits ad hearings as well as in labor cases before the National Labor Relations Committee (NLRC), including Single Entry Approach (SEnA) conferences.
- Work closely with the company legal counsel in resolving labor cases from employees.
- Draft and issue of memorandums, notice to explain, and notice of decision.
- Investigate administrative cases and conduct administrative hearings.
- Track, organize, and review records, reports, and documentation of all grievance and disciplinary measures.
- Ad hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 5 years of HR experience in handling employee relations and labor relations
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge of ER, LR, arbitration & mediation, legal proceedings/due process, fair employment practices, etc.
- Strong investigation/consulting/problem resolution experience with demonstrated ability to influence all employee levels
- Experience in drafting memos, notice to explain, and other labor-related documents
- Extensive knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines
- High comfort level in using MS Excel, PowerPoint or equivalent Google programs (GSlides, GSheets, etc.)
- Above-average judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Above-average communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to work in Ayala, Makati City.
- Human Resources
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.