- Recruitment for staff to managerial level roles for various business units
- Source, screen, and endorse qualified candidates to account managers
- Evaluate job requirements for manpower needs
- Candidate management - monitoring, tracking, and updating of
- Resume and phone screening of candidates for initial
- Update recruitment reports and submit to respective units
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Volume Hiring is an advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Recruitment, Talent Assessment
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Must have strong-decision skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.