Project Manager | Cebu
- Cebu City, Philippines16C, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
The PM is responsible in monitoring, and managing projects assigned by the RPM. The PM is the main point-of-contact for an awarded project to Newcore.
- Analyze the project scope of work and timeline assigned by the RPM
- Facilitate site markings on site and ensure that the implementation is based on the drawings released by the Design, and Technical Team
- Communicate with the contractors to set expectations on deliveries, quality, and timeline
- Coordinate with the assistant on site ensuring that all permits required for deliveries are settled.
- Spearhead Newcore’s kick-off meeting for the project ensuring that all information required before the start of the project are complete and discussed.
- Familiarize himself/herself with the drawings that will be implemented on site and raise any comments or questions as needed.
- Raise Purchase Requests for consumable materials, flight requests, and other non- construction materials.
- Directly communicate with the client during client meetings for updates, and queries.
- Manage project employees that are hired for the project.
- Delegate tasks to the contractors to ensure smooth flow of the project.
- Ensure that all resources are properly used.
- Provide daily reports for updates on challenges encountered during the course of the project.
- Provide weekly report indicating the status, challenges, and proposed solutions for the project.
- Ensure that the quality on site is based on Newcore’s standards.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that there are no dependencies in delivering the project.
- Ensure that the Health & Safety Standards are implemented on site.
- Coordinate with the Building Admin, as needed, for permits, gate passes, clarifications with guidelines, etc.
- Ensure that the punchlist received shall be resolved within 14 days upon receipt.
- Consolidate and provide copies of Test Results to the Compliance & Health and Safety Team.
- Attend project calls to discuss the current status on site and the challenges that are being encountered during implementation
- May perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- College Degree (preferably in the field of Engineering or Architecture); Licensed Engineer or Architecture an advantage
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Strong executive presence
- A sound knowledge on interior fit-out project implementation
- Knowledgeable with technical design and implementation for Civil, Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics
- Able to delegate tasks to team members and communicate with them; plus, able to train employees
- Willingness to travel (local and international)
- All the key competency requirements stated above.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Latitude Corporate Center Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park
- Architecture and Engineering
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.