Mechanical Engineer | Cebu, City
- Cebu City, Philippines1759 Nicanor Garcia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Designs and estimates the cost of mechanical systems for fit-out projects (HVAC, Fire Protection, Plumbing)
- Attends meetings with client and local suppliers. Evaluate quotations technically and provides technical feedback.
- Inspects the sites to evaluate existing conditions of Mechanical installation and/or to estimate the amount of work to execute new mechanical systems (HVAC, Fire Protection).
- Inspects the sites whenever it is required to solve HVAC or piping issues, or to support site implementation team.
- Reports to Technical, Design and QS managers
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional License, Master’s degree
- Willingness to travel locally (eventually internationally)
- Has 5-10 years of experience in Design and QS oriented (of HVAC systems and/or piping systems for residential or commercial programs)
- Strong skills with the use of Autocad.
- Knowledge in the use of HVAC design software (Heat load software) and/or hydraulic calculation software is as plus. Knowledge in planswift software is a plus.
- Capable to design, calculate and specify the right mechanical equipment to comply with the requirements (whenever it is AHU, FCU, EF, VRF, Pumps, Heat exchangers, Boilers, etc)…
- Knowledge in local and international codes (Philippine codes, ASHRAE, NFPA, etc.)
- Willing to work in Makati or Ortigas
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.