Construction Safety Officer
- Makati, Philippines1759 Nicanor Garcia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Directs and administers supervisory function of the Health and Safety and Environmental Program with adherence to company, client and government standards.
- Ensures that activities in the project are conducted in a safe environmentally responsible manner, following acceptable processes to identify and manage all HSE related risk in accordance with legislative requirements and best practice.
- Interfaces with sub-contractors safety groups as required ensuring a good relationship and communication on HSE matters.
- Conducts toolbox talks / gang meeting and safety training.
- Participates in the weekly management walk thru program.
- Conducts investigations, inspections and reports HSE matters to project manager.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the client HSE requirements through monitoring and audits.
- Directly responsible for coordinating with the construction team to ensure that the project schedule meets desired production without deviating from safety standards.
- Conducts monitoring and safety audits.
- Resolves HSE issues at site level.
- Posts warning notices in areas that are determined to be hazardous to the workers.
- Attends technical coordination meeting with the presence of other contractor and sub-contractor and project management team.
- Responsible for monitoring, clearing and cleaning operations for the initial phase of the project.
- Coordinates with local authorities regarding HSE concern of the project.
- Coordinates with adjacent building officials regarding HSE concern of the project.
- Report and submits necessary requirements of Department of Labor and Employment – BWC.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course;
- Must have completed the 40-hour “Construction Occupational Safety and Health” training;
- With at least 2 years work experience as Site Safety Officer
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1759 Nicanor Garcia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Architecture and Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.