Much Prosperity Trading Int'l Inc.
- Manila, Philippines, San Nicolas Street, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. Develops and maintains accounting principles for internal control procedures. also address tight deadlines and a multiple of aacounting activities including general ledger preparation, finacial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecst activities.
- Directly report to Senior Accountant and Accounting Supervisor.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger system.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly financial information.
- Support the Accounting Supervisor with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation of inventories, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Analyse the company's financial information.
- Prepare financial reports for other groups, including creditors, regulatory agencies, and tax authorities.
- Review and monitor costs inherent in the business.
- Financial forecasting and planning.
- Perform variance analysis.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the superior.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably with at least 1 year related experience.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Productive and capable of processing tasks within expected timeframe.
- Systematic, highly organized, and detailed oriented.
- Has good moral character, is honest, and trustworthy.
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work in Binondo, Manila from Monday to Saturday.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- San Nicolas Street , Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Distributor and Supplier
- 1 opening
About Much Prosperity Trading Int'l Inc.
MUCH PROSPERITY TRADING INTERNATIONAL, INC. (MPTII) is one of the best suppliers and distributors of value-for-money household products in the Philippines. It all began in 1958 as a sole proprietorship type of family business in Binondo, Manila. Now, more than five decades and three generations later, Much Prosperity Trading expanded as a corporation under the name, “Much Prosperity Trading International, Inc.” on January 25, 2010. With over 50 years in the industry, MPTII is on its way on becoming the best of the best - with products at par with global standards, more professionalized systems, and empowered people. Our House Brand Omega is MPTII's House Brand. Our long tradition, experience, and passion for innovation drive us to develop new products for the Filipino market. Our products have been carefully developed through a product development system and well-packaged to suit the dynamic needs of Filipino families.