- 9 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a day
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Accelerando Bldg. 395 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages.
- Test soils to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects.
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
- Use design software to plan and design transportation systems, hydraulic systems, and structures in line with industry and government standards.
- Oversee, or participate in, surveying to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Present their findings to the public on topics such as bid proposals, environmental impact statements, or property descriptions.
an establishment dealing with cosmetic treatments for men and women. Other variations of this type of business include hair salons and spas.
There is a distinction between a beauty salon and a hair salon and although many small businesses do offer both sets of treatments; beauty salons provide more generalized services related to skin health, facial aesthetic, foot care, nail manicures, aromatherapy, — even meditation, oxygen therapy, mud baths, and many other services.