Buyer | Raw Materials and Packaging
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for sourcing of different packaging and raw materials.
- Negotiates prices, terms, giving the best profit and cost structure for the company using internal and external benchmarking.
- Analyzes multiple data points; trends, economic data that might disruptions in demand and supply to determine forward buying of materials.
- Sends periodic spend analysis to provide holistic, detailed visibility into spending patterns.
- Ensures that the procurement policies and procedures are complied with.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Realized savings versus previous year spend
- Live and updated vendor contracts 100%
- Vendor Delivery-In-Full-and-on-Time (DIFOT) 99%
- Vendor Compliance to Food Safety, DOLE, MNC Finance and Accounting 100%
Skills Required: Team Management, Strategic Ability, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Achievement
Experience Needed: at least 2 years of procurement experience handling raw materials or packaging materials
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in in any business, engineering or science course. Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Chemical Engineering or Materials Engineering is an advantage.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.