- Makati, Philippines20th floor, Office tower, 6750 Ayala Ave. Makati city, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Determines the cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Coordinates physical inventory counts and cycle counts and investigates cycle counting variances and resolves issues.
- Updates standard costs in the bill of materials and validates the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
- Graduate of BS Management Accounting, BS Accountancy or other related course.
- With at least 3 years work experience in Cost Accounting.
- Knowledge in SAP is required.
- Strong analytical and planning skill.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20th floor, Office tower, 6750 Ayala Ave. Makati city, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.